Terms and Conditions
Risk and Liabilities:
- We will endeavor to make your journey smooth and pleasant as possible. However the entire program in Tibet is conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of China Tibet Tourism Bureau, Peoples Army and Foreign Affair. Therefore, Tibet Tours & Travels & its related organizations will not be responsible for any changes in the itineraries due to unavoidable circumstances such as Government restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, and Political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, Delay due to shortage of Land Cruiser Jeep in Tibet, sickness or Accident. Any extra cost including there shall be borne by traveler themselves.
- Minimum 6 months valid passport and two copies of pp size photograph. A normal health certificate from your personal doctor to those are 50 years and above by age.
- This is not a trek or expedition but a tour; therefore no specific level of fitness is required. Anybody can join this Yatra if they think themselves fit and have strong willpower. People suffering from cardiac or respiratory problems should consult to their doctor. Morning and evening walks, jogging, stretching, meditation and regular exercise make the journey comfortable for all.
- As the temperature varies greatly between day and night (from max. 20 degrees Celsius to min. -16 degrees Celsius) one should prepare accordingly.
Bring the following items with you:
- Woolen gloves, Balaclava, Sun hat, Thermal wear, Water bottle, Woolen socks, Towel, Light Jacket, Sunglasses, Sun cream, Torch with extra batteries/bulbs, Muffler, Mask, Raincoat, Sweater, Shirt/T-shirt & Trekking shoes
- Full travel insurance coverage for medicine, Helicopter evacuation if in case of emergency, lost of belongs, and trip cancellation is strongly recommended
- Minimum 30 days advance booking is required to arrange visa approval and Travel permit issue. We need 50% advance of tour payment by bank while booking trip.
- Chinese visa application: 1 week before original passport and 2 pp sizes photo should reach our office in Delhi. Yatri those are above 70 yrs may reject visa by Chinese Authority.
- Illegal: 500 and 1000 notes from India is illegal to bring in Nepal; it can be confisticated at airport.
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
- Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 21days period from tour departure date 30% cancellation.
- 15 days period from tour departure date 50% cancellation.
- 7 days and less period no show 100% cancellation.
- Above rules are applicable as per the rules and regulation of China Tibet Tourism Bureau and (CIPSC) China Indian pilgrims service Center.
- Schedule is subject to change under unavoidable circumstances. Tibet Tours & Travels have right to change date and cancel trip incase unfavorable situations.